Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Quick Quotes & Crazy Costumes

First, let me direct you to the right column over there ---> where I will be keeping a running tally of the things Josie wants to be for Halloween. I'm not quite sure where she got these wacky ideas, but I'm really hoping I get at least one more year of ordering from amazon before I have to start hiring a team of experts to put together a size 4T lake costume, for example. So, enjoy, watch the list grow, and make a little wish that she settles on something easy...and soon!


A quick quote for you, live from Josie's tricycle: "Mom, you gotta see this. I'm going to go SO fast, you just can't believe your mind!"

A quick quote for you, from last night, as Josie walked down the stairs all alone, talking to someone. I listened closer. She was saying, "Come on Bella. You can do it. Be careful. I'll show you. Slowly Bella..."  (Bella is Grandma & DD's dog & apparently Josie's new imaginary canine friend.)

[Here are Josie and the real Bella on Sunday.  Josie dressed up Bella in all the Bengals gear - including a necklace - while Grandma & I were in the kitchen.]  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where does Josie come up with these ideas for costumes? I love it and good luck. Laurie

Anonymous said...

Let me add to that list. She told me and DD on Friday night she wanted to dress up like "salsa" for tick or treat. Love Grandma