Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It's family time

So there's a lot to be said for just hanging out in your pj's well into the afternoon with a big bag full of sidewalk chalk...
I promise to get a hopscotch video uploaded very soon (now that blogger has an easy way again!) but for now I'll just tease you with this photo.  (Thanks Tio for the awesome hopscotch work!)
Nothing more precious than little Lyla Anne sitting in the sunshine...
TEA Party with Grandma - and apparently this is some darn good tea.





And if ever any of you needed any proof of Josie's undying love for Lyla, here it is. Exhibit A: Josie let Lyla ride her Rody all weekend!  (You can't tell but Josie's next to her on her new "hippity hop.")
Be sure to come back tomorrow (or maybe the next day) for all the photos from our big night out to Coney Island.  I am totally saving the best for last!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For some reason I can't open the 3 top pics. It sounds like you all had a wonderful weekend together, I am so happy. Thanks so much for sharing these with us, I can't tell you how much I truly look forward to your blog. Laurie

FourAustins said...

YAY - I have been checking back all day cause not all the pics were showing up! What a fabulous weekend....awwwww it was really just perfect in so many ways! XOXOXO! I'll get pics posted over the weekend :)

Suzie, Michelle and Makayla said...

Too cute, Mak had the same outfit for the 4th!