Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Whatta weekend!

Labor Day weekend is always a big deal in Xenia. Both my sister and I always come back to town and we get to spend some extended time with family and old friends. We've definitely had some memorable Labor Day weekends in the past. But, I can say with certainty that no Labor Day weekend has topped all of the excitement of this one. The formula was simple --> one very pregnant little sister + one very pregnant best friend + that same little sister turning 30 + one daddy-o turning 60 + debbie's birthday as well = lots of celebrating to do!!! Amanda's shower went really well. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day and Debbie & Phillip's deck provided the perfect place to enjoy the family, friends, and baby-anticipating fun. I was so fortunate to have the help of so many people in planning the big day & cannot thank mom, Debbie, Ava & Julie enough for everything they did to help.
I'll let you all head to www.threeaustins.blogspot.com for the full report and photos from the shower (if not up now, I'm sure it will be soon) but I had to share just a few photos from this weekend of Josie getting up close and personal with "Baby A."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the photos of Josie and the baby belly. Laurie

FourAustins said...

Oh my - I absolutely love these photos!!!! I will get all the pics posted over the weekend. We started classes this week so it's been work then right to class from 6 to 9. Tonight we've got Infant Saftey & CPR:)