Monday, April 19, 2010

The Dream Home

We have a new house! We have a new house! We have a new house!  (At least we're pretty sure we do.)
As I told Lou, I'm about 88% ecstatic about our new house. I'll get 100% there when I get the keys.  The inspections are this week, so I'm hoping to be about 95% there by the end of the week.  I'll be sure to share the details as my level of excitement rises, but in the meantime here's a picture of our fully-restored Victorian beauty. We love her - pink door and all! :)
(Thanks to all of you for the well-wishes during this crazy process. It was a short sale, so it's been quite a roller coaster ride. Keep sending those good vibes our way as we get through the next few weeks of packing, moving, etc.)

7 comments:

Jodi, Larry, and Keaton Stephens said...

It is beautiful! I am sure you can't wait. Where is it?

Catherine said...

OMG! It's absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Cannot wait to see more pictures! It's perfect!! xoxo!

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful, I am so happy for you guys. I am more then willing to help you pack and move, just let me know when. Laurie. Where is it located at?

Uncle Bruce and Aunt Sue said...

HIP HIP HIP HOORAY (almost - right?)!!!!!!!!! It is GORGEOUS!!!!! Congrats (almost)!!!

Charissa Talsma said...

What a house! I can completely understand why you are so excited. I hope it all goes well!

Anonymous said...

Love the house! Congrats! I can understand the excitement! Good luck with the rest of the paperwork and it won't be long till you get the keys! Yahoo! Cindy

Molly said...

Holy Smokes!!! Fantastic! I'm so super thrilled for you, and can't wait to see more pictures :)