Friday, January 1, 2010

Holly Jolly Josie Videos

I couldn't resist sharing a couple more videos from this holiday season.

This first one is Josie calling her "Grandpa Bop" on the play phone from her new kitchen. My favorite part is how she just walks around going about her business while chatting away - wondering where she learned this?




We were lucky this year to hear Josie's interpretations of many Christmas classics. I happened upon this little scene one day and luckily grabbed my camera mid-Rudolph. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Uncle Bruce and Aunt Sue said...

Love a woman who can multi task---go Josie!!! She really LOVES her Rudolph, doesn't she???!!!! Happy New Year Schneiders!

FourAustins said...

My new favorite!! But you have to try and get a video of her singing and her voice getting higher and higher...now that is the best :)

Anonymous said...

Carri these are videos are wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing. Laurie