Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas in Xtown

On Christmas eve, we joined the Austins at Grandma & DD's house for the Johnson Family Christmas.  What followed was four days of cracking up at the adventures of Josie & Lyla, memories of past holidays, a lot of time in our pajamas, and presents that just kept on coming! Here are some of our favorite moments from this Christmas in Xenia.
Hanging out on Christmas Eve -


 
More reindeer food in Grandma & DD's yard -


Scenes from Christmas morning (courtesy of my new lens from Louie, thank you!) -

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My dad replaces my mom's missing ring -

 
 
 
 
Here is Josie posing when I asked her to "model" her dress -

 
A few from our Christmas photo shoot, that could've gone better but could've gone worse -  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And - last but not least - the video of Josie & Lyla twirling around with Grandma in their fairy costumes. Too precious!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL, looks like the girls had a great time together, and I love the video. Thanks so much for sharing your holiday with us, I truly enjoy it. Laurie