Monday, March 9, 2009

My monkeys

Our little monkey has officially mastered the monkey bars...
I wonder where she gets it? The park is even more fun now that she actively plays on all of the equipment.

I was floored when she wanted to go down this tube-slide. She's just such a big girl!

Here she is running up to total strangers after shooting out the bottom yelling "slide, slide"...

Can you tell she's having fun?
One last shot before heading home for dinner after a perfect day in the city...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful pictures, you can tell she had a blast. Laurie

FourAustins said...

What a blast! So many fun summer adventures ahead!!!! And the new potrait lens is fantastic!

Charissa Talsma said...

Your pictures are amazing...and as I look at them and then out my window at the snowflakes that are falling, I wonder why we ever chose northern michigan as our place to call home...we thought 50 over the weekend was balmy!

Erica said...

We would love to get together sometime this summer when I am off from school. Maybe we could meet up at the zoo, and hopefully one of us will remember the sunscreen!

FourAustins said...

1 MORE DAY - YAY!!!!!!!