Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sorry I've been "slippin"

Hey all, Sorry I've been "slippin" a bit on the blog. I got you all hooked on several posts a week, then left you all hanging recently. I won't make excuses, except for to say that according to research and according to the last week, there is an "eight month sleep regression" which added to teething means NO sleep. Ugh. The good news is that Louie can get her back to sleep now, so the new plan is to alternate wakings, but it just doesn't make for a very good night when you're up every two hours for an hour or so at a time. So, our new mantra is "THIS TOO SHALL PASS."

1 comment:

Uncle Bruce and Aunt Sue said...

There is no way that this child is 8 months old!!!!! That is NOT even possible. She is an absolute doll baby!!! Loved the Shutterfly pictures, also. I remember the days of ice cube meals!!!