Friday, December 7, 2007

One year ago this week...

This week in Josie history/from my online pregnancy journal that I started last November...

12/5/2006 : We're PREGNANT! This morning we took two more HPTs. I took one and had Lou read it and then took another to confirm it after he went to work (and then took about 20 photos of the results to show him later). Then we had our appt with Dr. Firestein (for my follow-up PAP) at 11am. I told the nurse I thought I was pregnant & she confirmed it within a minute. Scott rushed in to congratulate us again & to ease our worries. We are SO excited. He set my due date to August 10th, 2007. And says I am 4 weeks & 5 days pregnant today! I'm going in for my first ultrasound on the Dec. 19th, because Scott knew it would make us feel better. I am elated!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, seriously, I took one look at this entry and was like, "HOLY POOP! They're Pregnant again!!!" Yeah, then I read it right. Lol.