Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sneak Preview

A couple of weeks ago, we had a friend-of-a-friend professional photog come over & take Josie's "official" three month photos to serve the dual purpose of gracing our Christmas cards (remember I said it was okay to do at least 1/2 of the things you swore you would never do as a parent?). Yesterday we got the proofs back, went through the 200 or so photos, picked our favorites & then promptly ordered our cards. We only got to pick 4 pictures for the card & I'll order others to hand out when I'm in Xtown for Xmas, but I thought I'd give you VIPs a sneak preview (mostly because I can't resist sharing this sweet little face with the world).

4 comments:

Aunt Manda said...

That is such a tease - can I please PLEASE use the "The Aunt Special Privileges" and see more... pretty pretty please:)

Aunt Manda said...

Additional note: I posted my comment 2 mins after you posted....Yes that is some indication of just how many times I look at the blog:)

Anonymous said...

Carri Your kidding, we only get to see this little bit. Come on now, your killing me. Laurie

Uncle Bruce and Aunt Sue said...

HOW DARLING!!!! She changes with every posting!!!!!!!